Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Offices and officials

Frequent belonged to the Senec district until a year 1921. After the transfer of the district headquarters to Mody, fell to the district of Modran. It belongs to the judicial district of Pezinok. It was assigned to the tax office within a year 1910 in Trnava, since then in Pezinok. The Pension Control Office is in Modra, tax administration in Trnava. To year 1832 there was no special notary in the village, this function was performed by one of the teachers. This year, the notarial function was separated from the teacher's. In year 1871 a district notary's office was established in Častá and the municipalities of Dubová and Pila were assigned to it. The allocated municipalities also contribute to the maintenance of the notary: Common 62%, Oak 25%, Battery 13% ; which. The chief notary is also a state registrar for all municipalities. To year 1889 It was used in the Slovak language, as the minutes show, from that time, however, the Hungarians settled until the coup. According to the minutes of the old letters of the mayors (governors) were the following citizens: Michal Agner 1845, Imrich Šikula 1848, Ján Kramár 1850, Florián Gregor 1854-5, Ján Kramár 1864-5, Ján Šafarik 1870, Anton Seal 1870-1, Štefan Ondrejka 1887-6, Jozef Agner 1876-79, Laurenc Srautenberger 1879-82, Štefan Mičko 1882-85, Štefan Ondrejka 1885-86, 1889-92, Michal Jankovič 1892-94, Hubert Blaschka 1894-96, Imrich Ondrejka 1897-1902, Pavel Hrdlička 1906-1915, Pavel Setnicky 1915-17, Imrich Jablonovský 1917-18, Michal Šikula as the first mayor after the coup 1918-23, Stefan Kolek 1923-27, Leonhard Miko elected 1927, re-elected 1931 in office after today.

They were teachers and at the same time performed the function of notaries: Pavel Maxián 1763-1803, Only Moravian to 1827, he demanded the separation of notaries from teachers, but it didn't happen. Ján Gottwald and František Šafránek in 1832. For František Sedlárik in 1832 the notary was separated from the teaching and thus became the first independent notary. He served as a notary in 1854. Jozef Kantek was also a temporary notary, the teacher, between years 1856-1871. Csiba Vincent is the first district notary. After him, Ferdinand Hrdina acted since 1872 until his death in 1917. Alexander Plauk was appointed in his place, former subnotary, who left the station in a coup. In year 1918. Ladislav Szabadoš, the local sub-notary, took over the management of the notary's office and led him until his death in 1929. In the same year, Koloman Količány worked here as a temporary notary. In December 1929. taken over by the notary chief notary Eugen Kačinetz born 3. July 1901. in Kostolny and does so far.

Due to the heavy burden of the notary's office, the municipal councils belonging to the notary's office set up one auxiliary force with an annual salary of CZK 6.000.- with effect from 1. January 1930. On 10. February 1920. the first elected municipal council met, of which they were members: Michal Šikula, reeve, Ján Sičkár, Stefan Kotek, Emanuel Krchnák, Ján K rooms, Jozef Šafarik, Urban Geršic, František Strelka, Ján Krchnák, Vincent Lederleitner, Lenhard Myslík, Anton Weidinger, Pavel Setnický, Štefan Švorc, Bohumil Brunovský, Jozef Soldan, František Gašparovič, Lenhard Vlašek, Jozef Helt, Vojtech Trautenberger.
12. Mark 1923. planted new, county-appointed council. 27. October 1923. met first, council elected council and at that time various commissions were elected for the first time. Elections of the year 1927. the council was changed again. Now the acting council was elected on 27. IX. 1931., its members are: For the side of Art. soc. to the. Ľudevit Minarik, Stefan Nitschneider, Ján Polčic; Alojz Konečný and Dr Zoltán Lamoš, on behalf of the Voukov group; for p. village. farm Max Steiner; for the non-political fire brigade Teodor Safarik; for the republic. side of the minors Anton Weidinger, Michal Švorc, Lenhard Citera; for Czechoslovakia. trade p. Anton Bošmanský, Vojtech Trautenberger; for the communist p. Michal Hlavan; for Hlinka's words. folk. str. Ján K rooms, William Agner, Vojtech Strelka, Lenhard Miko, Emanuel Krchnák, Michal Dubovský, Stefan Kolek, (died in 1933. in his place is Ignác Agner), Felix Stipula, Leopold Hostic, Ján Vlašek; for the civic association Michal Held. Lenhard Miko is the mayor in the village council, Anton Weidinger 1. U.S. mayor, Eman Krchnák II. U.S. mayor, Alojz Konečný, William Agner, Ján Vlašek, Michal Švorc, Ján Polčic. The members of the Finance Commission are: John Gregor, Stefan Kubesch, Imrich Vlašek, František Citera, Michal Hlaván, Felix Stipula, Anton Bošmanský, Max Steiner. Construction Commission: Ľudevit Minárik, Stefan Nilschneider, Anton Bošmanský Jr., Štefan Švorc, Jozef Kopcik Jr.. a Julius Heger. Fire clerk: Vojtech Strelka. Health Commission: Dr Zoltán Lamoš, Štefan Jablonovský, Jozef Nitschneider, Eleonora Matusova, Lenhard Miko, Julianna Probstová. Electoral Commission: Lenhard Cittera, Michal Held, Vendelín Šmid, Ján Kolek, Lenhard Miko, Emanuel Krchnák. Awareness Commission: Ján K rooms, Vojtech Strelka, Lenhard Miko, John Gregor, Leopold Hostin, Otilia Šafariková. Poverty Commission: Michal Hlaván, Michal Švorc, Ján Polčic, Ľudevit Minárik, Vojtech Strelka, Teodor Šafarik, Vicinal Commission: Lenhard Miko, Michal Hlaván.

General economy

As can be seen from the general accounts and minutes, the management of the village was limited to a year 1890 only for current revenue and expenditure. In the mentioned year, it was purchased by a resolution of Zast. from day 29. VIII. 1890 hand syringe included 520 gold. In year 1904. negotiations for the issuance of the slaughterhouse have begun, plans and budgets have been made, but the construction was completed in 1909-10. Construction cost amount 8.969.- however, it remained with us as a debt of the village from the pre-war period. This debt was paid in 1928.

28. may 1906. the village discussed the construction of the Pezinok - Nádaš railway line. In principle, the council decided to contribute to the construction of K 40.000.-, as share capital.
28. augusta 1909 negotiations on the position of the new school by the municipality were started. The necessary plans were drawn up by the builder Halzl in Senec in 1911. This year, the council is requesting the establishment of regular bus transport from Šenkvíce to Častá. The start of these companies, which are so necessary for the municipality, was delayed by a permanent meeting until a year 1914, when their outbreak of war completely thwarted them. Only for 10 years after the coup, a great boom in the village begins. economy. Many perfect repairs were made to the village. and community-maintained buildings, current debts have paid off, It was purchased in 1930. motor syringe in the price of CZK 35.000.-, in year 1932 the electrification of the village was arranged at cost 152.000, from which the municipality paid during 3 years CZK 76.000.- For the construction of a school, which requested the cargo 686.441.57 CZK was borrowed by the municipality 300.000 CZK at the Zemská Banka in Bratislava for the period 20 years at 4 ½ % interest and redemption. The land subsidy amounted to CZK 180.000.- from rk church CZK 55.189. The arrears are paid by the municipality from budget savings and a short-term loan.
According to the final accounts and other entries, the treasury turnover of the general economy since 1910 was as follows:

Parish office

It is marked in ancient writings, that in 1332 was a pastor in Častá, is likely, that the parish office was established at this time. The names of the performing parishioners are marked in the parish chronicle and registries. The oldest registry office is from 1639. To the local r. k. the parish belongs to the Pila branch. The current pastor is Ján Khrá, dean of parish, for a year 1915.


Rome. kat. the folk school existed already in the year 1593. as evidenced by King Rudolf's decree of 3. VIII. 1593. It is not known when it was founded. The teachers at the school are marked in various writings from year to year 1763. He was always the school administrator for up to a year 1920. pastor. This year, teacher František Strelka became the first administrator of the school by order of the nobility. The administrator's fee was provided by the school chair in the school budget and paid by the municipality. The maintainer of this school is pour. village, which also built a new school, and this will include the entire school budget deficit each year without a change in its budget.

From 1. September 1933 a two-class branch of the state boy is established in the local village. burgher school in Trnava. All students from V. class people. schools transfer to this school.
The political community takes care of the location and material costs of this school within its budget. Personal expenses are paid by the state. Detailed data on schools can be found in the school chronicles.

Jewish rabbinate

The exact existence of the Jewish rabbinate has not been known since. Traces lead until the beginning of the XVII. century. The oldest registry office is from 1840.

Post office

For Jozef Kantek the teacher (1856-94) was in the village Poštovna, which he led. In year 1890. was introduced to the village phone, is likely, that a postal and telegraph was established this year. office. It was before the coup 5 telephone connections, now there are them 11. Blanka Pálffyová had her first radio license at the castle in 1925. In year 1927. There were two concessions then the number of concessionaires increased each year, now there are them 44. To year 1932 led by the post office himself postmaster t. C. John Gregor, local native, but for a large influx of mail, the office received an assigned auxiliary force, t. C. Ján Jurisa. The post office is delivered once a day by the permanent postman Ján Veverka. In year 1933. was sent from the village by post: Recommended. shipments 1561, packages 1186, telegram 244, vouchers 1567, checks 9873, phone conversations were 7820, ordinary letters franked around 14.700, official about 11.700, correspondent 6100. She came to the village: Recommended. shipments 3061, packages 1721, telegram 274, vouchers 984, checks 2590, cash on delivery. 605, newspaper diaries 53 this, weekly magazines 205, monthly 250. The annual turnover in money was round 14 million CZK. The post office comes to the village once a day, and is shipped daily 2 times. The Ompitál post office belongs to the local office, which also supplies mail to Dlha: The post office was located in the municipal house no. 33., then in house no. 26 and now in no. 169.

Chetnik station

The gendarme station is located in the private house no. 179 for a year 1895, when it was established. It belongs to the district of this station outside the common village of Dubová, Battery, Long, Ompital with relevant objects in the woods. They are systematized at the station 4 places. The station commander is Jaroslav Dyntár, high platoon. steep.

Forest authorities

The administration of the foundation estate was placed in. 1915. at the castle, then she moved to a new building called "Base". The head of the administration is Ladislav Kostelník, foreman. He's in office 1 assigned official and office aids. they. Outside the office is one sawmill manager, 3 head of the forest, 13 forest rangers, 1 engineer and 2 drivers. This office manages forests and businesses in the Dubová area, Battery, Ompital, Common, Orešany in total area 6.528 k.j.

Pálffy forests are managed by the forest administration of Vojtech and Edmund Pálffy in Častá na Červený Kamen. The head of this office is Alojz Konečný, foreman, he is assigned one accountant and an assistant. The guard service is held by three gamekeepers.
After the death of Dr.. Henrich Mandl, doctor was appointed district doctor Dr. Ferdiš Habart in 1932. He orders and lives in the house. 25. Frequent has long been the seat of the obv. doctor. The village of Dolné Orešany also belongs to this district, Ompital, Long, Štefanová, Pudmerice, Vistuk, Borová, Pila and Dubová.
In year 1930. the first private doctor Dr. Zoltán Lamoš, lives in čis. 1.
In year 1909 a pharmacy was opened in the village, its first owner was Štefan Érdy, after his death, his son Elemer Érdy runs the pharmacy together with his mother.


According to the census 1919 was in Častá 262 home, 1677 population, 783 male, 894 female. According to nationality: čsl. 1528, Hungarian 56, German 37, another 56; According to religion, Rome. kat. 1602, ev. a.v. 11, Jew. 64.
In year 1930 It was 292 home, 391 apartments, 1721 population. 918 male, 902 female; Nationalities of Czechoslovakia. 1596, no. 35, Hungarian 25, Jew. 54, another 1, foreigners 10. According to religion rk. 1648, ev.a.v. 8, Jew. 61, another 4.
In the same year it was one of the self-employed: 13 general merchandise stores, 3 shear shops., 1 shoes, 1 iron, 2 shopkeeper, 1 wood shop, 3 butchers, 3 bakers, 2 hostinskí,

2 innkeepers, (1 wood shop), 4 liquor stores in closed bottles, 9 traders, 10 carpenters, 5 tailors, 3 shoemakers, 3 tesari, 1 with a steam saw, 5 masons, 2 blacksmiths, 4 wheelbarrows, 3 coopers, 2 slate, 1 barber, 2 millers, 1 chimney sweep master, 3 grain threshers, 3 shredders, 3 wine wholesalers, 3 freight forwarders (trucking), 3 road hauliers, 3 newsagents, together 103 licensed trades. Apart from these exempt from the official record, there are more than so many unconcessed tradesmen and many assistants.
A larger part of the population feeds on agriculture, fruit growing, viticulture and cattle breeding. In year 1930. worked in 1 kj. soil 59 obyv., do 1.7 kj. 50 obyv., do 3.5 kj. 65 obyv., do 8.7 kj. 68 obyv., do 17.4 kj. 43 obyv., do 37.8 kj. 3 villagers. In the post-revolutionary period, the inhabitants. more vineyard cultivation, which was far from neglected.
It is in the local forests 8 permanent, year-round lumberjacks, "Huncokárov"; outside of these he has been working for about six months 150-230 workers from our village. Their average daily wage is 10.-15.- CZK. Poorer people go to "lower villages", from where they bring grain for the winter in good years. Before the introduction of trucks on large farms, they made a lot of money on "formani" (caravans, voliari), which was until 60. Now this source of earnings is very thin. He currently feeds on 15 families by formatting (but already on horses).
In ancient times, there was a well-developed industry, as evidenced by various files and preserved names and company buildings: brewery, factory (cloth), paper, valcha, saws, mills. Hand looms have worked a lot in recent years, but gradually - by dying old weavers, "Kadlecov" - completely disappear. The weaving was done by most outdoor craftsmen, masons, tesari, pokryvaci.

Crafts were developed in our country in the XVI. century, as the guild monuments show. The mines were also opened on the banks of the Mraznice. The entrance to the red mine is still accessible, from it springs a stream flowing into Kramárova alley. The gray mine is covered at the entrance. The last cheerful haviar Ján Trautenberger, known as Trantarák in the years 1900 – 1910 led the curious to the mine during a merry song: "And we are miners, kligan, kligan, kligan (good luck for). The complete demise of the industry can certainly be attributed to the poor connection of the municipality with the world. After all, there was no passenger transport until the establishment of the post office. To year 1919 people and mail were transported 1 times a day from Modra on an unperturbed car. This year, Lenhard Myslík started passenger transport by covering the carriage (all) about for 10 persons. In year 1925 transport by bus but only to Modra began. Miklosovich's widow from Trnava started the first bus service from Častá to Trnava, via Dlhú, in year 1930 however, this traffic stopped.

The animals

End of May 1930 were domestic animals: 46 horses, 2 mulice, 1 sheep, 107 goat, pork up to ½ year 195, over ½ year 192, calf within a year 87, above 1 year of the bulls 26, heifers 85, cows 227, oxen 121.

Poultry: hens and roosters 3497, geese and gunners 854, ducks and mallards 268, turkeys 8. Before the war and also just after it, great attention was paid to cattle breeding, especially pork, but as a result of very dry, on the feed of poor years, declining since 1927. cattle breeding at all. The epidemic of contagious diseases in recent years has also largely affected pig farming.. Goats are bred mainly by poorer people. Pigeons are rarely seen anymore. Včelínov is in the village 10 in which is about 130 jaws. Pasha for bees is also very weak due to the drought. The best pasha was in 1917, when, according to the testimony of the soulful beekeeper Ján Fritzmann, carpenter no. 22. - brought one family on average 85 (eightyfive) kg of honey, most of white clover.
In the area of ​​the village is about 200 pieces of deer and doe, 300 pieces of deer, 10 – 15 pieces of wild boar, 10 mouflonov, there are a lot of wild rabbits in "Dubovské" lands, 800 hare, 50 chanterelles, 4 – 5 families of dachshunds and a few pieces of marten. There is an abundance of trout and crayfish in the local streams. The snakes are just snakes. There is only a small proportion of feathered. In the front mountains about 100 pheasants, 700 jarabíc, The maid tends to be caught on the move 50 – 70. They are predators: hawks, Buzzard, krahulce very common, a small river eagle rarely appears. Before the war, the state of the game was much larger. Tall and roe deer were shot in the coup, black, which was 80 – 100 pieces have become extinct on the mine in years 1931 – 32. Not small, they destroy poachers, whose number increased a lot after the war. Vojtech Trautenberger leases the general hunting space, innkeeper for annual rent CZK 2.260.-.


Prices of cattle and poultry per year 1933. A cow 1.500. – 3.000 CZK, couple of oxen 3.-5.000 CZK, 6 weekly calf 2-350 CZK, good 100 kg 400.-500 CZK, pigs 6 weekly couple 80-120 CZK, koza 100 Kč, goose hungry 15 – 18 CZK, hungry duck 12 – 15 CZK, hen 10 – 12 CZK, chicken couple 6 – 12 CZK, 1l of milk 1.20 CZK, 1kg oil - 20 CZK, 1 vajco 20 ; 40 Case. 1kg of beef 8CZK, pork 10 CZK, bacon 12 CZK, 1kg of game (wilderness) 6 CZK, 1 zajac 15 CZK, couple of jarabíc 5 CZK.


The climate is mild. The village is protected from the northern cold winds by the Little Carpathians. The first frosts occur in the second half of November, the snow starts to fall in the middle of December, normally attacks on 50cm planes, in forests up to 1m of snow. The snow melts in February, warming occurs without snow at the beginning of March, it rarely snows in March and has no duration. The clear sowing lasts until the beginning of December, spring begins in late February and the first half of March.
Storms and cloudbursts are rare in our region, mostly harmless. In years 1929 – 30 it was a very harsh winter, thermometer dropped to - 33 oC. The snow was blowing in places except for 2 – 3 m. Traffic was interrupted on the roads 8 days. The frosts have done great damage to the fruit trees, many nuts froze, chestnuts and many beeches and counts froze and tore in the woods.
In the winter 1931 – 32 as a result of the heavy fog and the southwest wind, the innovation began in early December. The ice in the trees grew from day to day. In some places he formed a layer up to 15 cm thick, in mid-January he started breaking trees. Plums suffered the most, old trees, in the woods broke the ice tops of conifers on 90 %, in open places and young forests he broke many whole trees. The disaster resulted in extraordinary logging 38.000 pm. These disasters have completed the drought that has begun 1928. year and culminating in. 1932 – 33, when two or three very light rains fell from May to September.


In year 1930 it was obsessed: harvest 190 kj, barley 187 kj, oats 51 kj, wheat (wheat) 49 kj, corn on the cob 13 kj, made 2 kj, potatoes 94 kj, fodder beet (bumburou) 2 kj, bipedal clover, red 72 kj, white 2 kj, alfalfa(lucernou) 83 kj, a mixture of green fodder 35 kj. Barley and rye are doing particularly well, average yield from 1 kj, is 8-12 g grain. Potatoes are planted only for their own needs. Clover has been destroyed in years 1930 – 33 holomrazes, mice and cocoon (cuckoo), there are very few clover now. Only eel can be seen here and there in the field, it is left only to farmers who do not have enough manure. Our farmers do not use artificial fertilizers. It is sown mostly by hand, there are only two sowing machines in the village. They thrash with large gasoline-powered machines. There is a charge for using the machine and fuel 6 % of threshed grain. Smaller housewives beat up with a treadmill (geplom) and only occasionally by hand or pin. Out of the plow, gates and rollers of other agricultural machines are not used when cultivating the field, mows, rakes and binds the grain by hand. The soil is heavy in the plains and valleys, clayey (clay), on the hills gravelly, permeable. The meadows are mostly marshy, the hay of them is sour.

After the war, viticulture grew gratically, the best use of land in peak positions. Regulates to 60 – 70 cm. Vine is used as a mat: riparian, Berlandiner a Kober. The species thrive and are planted best: Green nutmeg, Cirifandl, Straps, Portogésl, Malaga and others. Older vineyards are from 50 % planted by native species; but now they are planted only by the noble, which increases the quality of the wine. In recent years, it is planted annually around 15.000 stumps. In years 1932-33 they destroyed the amount of the mole harvest, pests in our area are still completely unknown. In year 1933 one kg of table grapes sold for CZK 3, 1l of wine in the cellar 2.80 – 3.50 CZK. The wine tax was 1.60 CZK per liter. The fruit trees have the most plums, apple trees. Pears, cherries, nuts, apricots, there are fewer chestnuts. Breskine is not doing well with us. Apples are the most prolific and the best: Caps, from pears bottle wax (Residences), these are known throughout the area. In last 10 years old destroys apple trees Bloody lice, plum Puklica, especially young trees are endangered in life. Little attention is paid to pest control. Ribs are widely grown from the bushes, gooseberries due to fungal infections are not grown, to see only here - there are a few shrubs. Fruit trees thrive especially in flower beds: Sabroky, New mountains, Rahnidle, Bindys, Rothause, Kajhle, Kiligrunty, Anemone, Kíperky, Grefty, Nails, Grošovské, Castles and gardens near the houses, especially on the forest side.

Most of the deciduous trees in the local forests: Buk 60 %, dub 5 %, hrab 10 %, maple 5 %, ash and breeze 5 %, conifers together 15 %, most spruce. Food and bruises only in small quantities. It is harvested annually in our area 24.000 wood meters, of which 15 % utility.
Many people make some money by picking strawberries over the summer, raspberries red and black, hub, blueberries, provided by our forests in abundance.

Associations and cooperatives

The oldest is a credit union, established in 1903 and it exists even now. Details of his performance are visible in the cooperative books. At the end of the year 1933 little 256.000 CZK deposits. In today's difficult economic times, it does so by providing cheap credit.
In year 1901 was founded a singing association and performed until r. 1907., when he broke up.
The Voluntary Fire Brigade was established in 1904 and performs its task to this day. In addition to drills and firefighting, they set up a night guard through harvest and thrashing, consisting of one non-commissioned officer of two firefighters. The equipment of the corps is good. Tools and machines are in good condition. The church receives substantial material support from the municipality as needed.

The food cooperative was founded in 1908 and worked well until the post-war years, when he had CZK 180.000 reserve money. Later, however, it fell, for which the membership decided to liquidate it, what happened in 1928. with an asset 18.000 CZK. This amount was donated to buy a bell.
The Association of Cattle Breeders performed in the war years only 3 years, then he disappeared.
The consumer cooperative, which was set up after the coup, also ceased to exist due to financial difficulties shortly after its establishment.
Year 1920 founded "Omladina" performed in the cultural field with good success 5 years, but then it disappeared.
"Sokol" performed for an even shorter time.
Catholic educational circle founded in. 1930., began to look promising, but due to a lack of leaders, his performance stopped, waiting for the young agile forces, to scream him.
Sports club in Častá ( Š.K. - Common) was founded in 1932.

Red stone

Every year 15. In August, many surrounding religious people and curious tourists travel to the Red Stone Castle, where services and sermons are handled. Bars, confectioners and butchers will take care of visitors' food and drinks.

Tons took care of the abundant visit to this day. fire brigade with large poster advertising in newspapers and on the radio. Until the war, there was a tavern opposite the other gate, instead of the rendezvous of many excursionists. Two bowling alleys, turntable, eventually gypsy music provided entertainment to guests every summer Sunday. It was not uncommon to see several cars in the castle long before the war. Through the war, up to a year 1931 there used to be very few people at the castle on the day of the pilgrimage.

Fairy tales, riekanky, songs

About the castle, more rumors are circulating in the rocks and other places, however, they are taken from other regions and adapted to local conditions. However, one of them is probably original, its brief content is: "The rich owner of the castle had to go to war. He had a faithful servant, whom he did not lie at home and imposed on him, to store his treasures, of which he had many, when the enemy army arrived. The enemy has indeed come, but the servant had already hidden the treasures before that. During one argument, the servant wanted to prove his shooting skills, aimed from the castle window at the image of the Virgin Mary above the entrance of the church in Pila, fired and hit the picture. He went blind on the spot for this ungodly act. When the war ended, his master came home. He asked for a servant, to show him the place, where are his treasures. However, being blind could not do so, he said, that the treasures are hidden under the rock, on which the first sunlight will fall. ”However, no one has yet found this rock, although many people have tried and so the treasure is still hidden.

A funny rhyme: "Stephen King often asked for a long dry shirt,“About near embarrassment (Štefanová, Queen, Common, Ompital, Long, Dry, Shirtless) it still circulates among the people. The joke song is almost completely forgotten, of which the amount is: “Common lime burns, after the people's clothes. "